Application/Acceptance of the Terms
2. You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with ChemEqual, or (b) you are not permitted to receive any Services. We reserve the right to choose the jurisdiction of any city, state or country.
3. You acknowledge and agree that we may amend any Terms at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms on the Sites. By continuing to use the Services, you agree that the amended Terms will apply to you.
4. The Terms of ChemEqual may not otherwise be modified except in writing by an authorized officer of the portal. Provision of Services 1. ChemEqual contracting entity that you are contracting with us is if your area is a registered member of the site 2. You must register as a member with us in order to access and use some Services. Further, we reserve the right, without prior notice, to restrict access to or use of certain Services (or any features). 3. We may launch, change, upgrade, suspend, impose conditions to, or stop any Services (or any features) without prior notice. User’s Responsibilities 1. Each User represents warrants and agrees that (a) you have full power and authority to accept the Terms, to grant the license and authorization and to perform the obligations hereunder; (b) you use the Sites and Services for business purposes only; and (c) address that you provide when registering is the principal place of business of your business entity 2. User will be required to provide information or material about the entity, business or products/services as part of the registration process on ChemEqual, or your use of any Service or the User account. Each User represents warrants and agrees that (a) such information and material whether submitted during the registration process or thereafter throughout the continuation of the use of ChemEqual or Service is true, current and complete and (b) you shall maintain all data and material to keep it true, current and complete.
4. Users will not perform illegal or inappropriate activities on the site such as spreading virus, hacking, spamming etc. 5. Users may not use the Services and member account to engage in activities which are identical or similar to ChemEqual e-commerce marketplace business.
6. User acknowledges and agrees that we shall not be required to actively monitor nor exercise any editorial control whatsoever over the content of any message or material or information created, obtained or accessible through Sites. We do not endorse, verify or otherwise certify the contents of any comments or other material or information made by any User. Each User is solely responsible for the contents of their communications and maybe held legally liable for the content of their comments or other data.
7. User acknowledges and agrees that the Services may only be used by businesses and not for individual consumers or for personal use.
8. User acknowledges and agrees that each User is solely responsible for observing applicable laws and regulations in ChemEqual appointed jurisdiction to ensure that all use of Services are in compliance with the same. Breaches by User 1. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to remove, modify or reject any User Content that you submit to, post or display on which we reasonably believe is unlawful, violates the Terms, could subject us or our affiliates to liability, or is otherwise found inappropriate in our opinion.2. If any User breaches any Terms or if ChemEqual has reasonable grounds to believe that any User is in breach of any the Terms, we shall have the right to impose a penalty against the User, or suspend or terminate their account or subscription of any Service without any liability to the User. We shall also have the right to restrict, refuse or ban any and all current or future use of any other Service that may be provided by ChemEqual 3. Each Member agrees to indemnify ChemEqual, our affiliates, directors, employees, agents and any representatives and to hold them harmless, from any and all damages, losses, claims and liabilities (including legal costs) which may arise from your submission, posting or display of any User Content, from your use of the site or Services, or from your breach of the Terms.4. Each User further agrees that ChemEqual is not responsible, and shall have no liability to you or anyone else for any User Content or other material transmitted over the Sites, including fraudulent, untrue, misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damage from such material rests entirely with each Member.5. ChemEqual reserves the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by the User, in which event the User shall cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses. Force Majeure Under no circumstances shall ChemEqual be held liable for any delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the website resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties. Intellectual Property Rights and Copyright ©ChemEqual is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights and interests in the site and the site’s content. ChemEqual and Site Content embody trade secrets and other intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Sites and Site Content shall remain with us, our affiliates or licensors of the site Content, as the case may be. All rights not otherwise claimed under the Terms or by ChemEqual are hereby reserved.